Relentless And Knowledgeable DWI/DUI Defense
Members of National College of DWI Defense, our lawyers will fight for you tirelessly to achieve the best results. We handle DWI/ DUI cases from arraignment through trial, if necessary. Always with an eye to accomplish the best results for our clients. These cases involve intricacies that require a special knowledge base and that is exactly why we hone our DWI defense skills regularly.
- What Is A DWI In The State Of New York?
- What Are Misconceptions About Arrest And Prosecution For DWI?
- What Are Mistakes People Make After Being Arrested?
- What Happens After The Arrest?
- What Are The Ramifications Of Just Pleading Guilty?
- Is The Driver’s License Taken Immediately And Are There Hardship Licenses?
- How Can Refusing The Breath Or Blood Test Affect License Suspension?
- Do Laws In New York Address BAC Levels Below 0.08?
- What Factors Might Enhance Or Aggravate A DWI Charge?
- Are DWI Cases Involving Illegal Or Prescription Drugs Common?
- Are There Alternative Programs For First-Time Offenders?
- Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated Per Se
- Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated With A Child
- Driving While Ability Impaired By Alcohol
- Driving While Intoxicated Per Se
- Installation And Operation Of Ignition Interlock Devices
- Leaving The Scene Of An Incident Without Reporting
- Reckless Driving
- Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle
Russ Kofman is a founding partner in Lebedin Kofman LLP. He has extensive litigation experience defending clients accused of felonies, misdemeanors and DWI/ DUI crimes.