Frequently Asked Questions
Answered by Our DWI Attorneys in New York
If you have been charged with driving while intoxicated (DWI), you may have any number of questions about your situation, your options, and how you can win your case. Here, Lebedin Kofman LLP has answered some of our clients’ most commonly asked questions. If you do not see your question below or if you have more questions about the answer we gave, contact our firm today. Our New York DWI attorneys can help you make well-informed decisions as we guide you throughout the criminal process.
Call (646) 663-4430 or contact us online now to set up a free initial consultation.
Click on any of the pages below to view our answers:
- What are misconceptions about arrest and prosecution for DWI?
- What are mistakes people make after being arrested?
- What happens after the arrest?
- What are the ramifications of just pleading guilty?
- Is the driver’s license taken immediately, and are there hardship licenses?
- How can refusing the breath or blood test affect license suspension?
- Do laws address BAC levels below 0.08?
- Are DWI cases involving illegal or prescription drugs common?
- Are there alternative programs for first-time offenders?
He was able to dismiss my case and save tons of money on future fines- G
This law firm is extremely professional and knowledgeable.- Jack
They worked, fought and won my case.- Bernadette
He got the case completely dismissed.- Gwendolyn
Highly recommend this lawyer.- Gogo