New York Sex Crime Attorney
Protecting You, Your Freedom & Your Future
At Lebedin Kofman LLP, our sex crimes attorneys in New York are committed to providing our clients with the highest-quality legal defense. If you are looking to learn more about your situation, your available options, and how we can help you resolve your problems, call Lebedin Kofman LLP and set up a complimentary case evaluation. One of our New York sex crimes lawyers can discuss your case with you and help you figure out how to best proceed. Time is of the essence in these types of cases, so call now to start building a strong defense strategy.
Call Lebedin Kofman LLP today at (646) 663-4430 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with our sex crimes lawyers in New York.
Sex Crimes We Handle
Our attorneys can defend you against the following offenses, and more:
- Aggravated sexual abuse in the first degree
- Aggravated sexual abuse in the second degree
- Aggravated sexual abuse in the third degree
- Aggravated sexual abuse in the fourth degree
- Criminal sexual act in the first degree
- Criminal sexual acts in the second degree
- Criminal sexual act in the third degree
- Sexual abuse in the first degree
- Sexual abuse in the second degree
- Sexual abuse in the third degree
- Rape in the first degree
- Rape in the second degree
- Rape in the third degree
- Sexual misconduct 1
- Sexual misconduct 2
- Forcible touching
- Course of sexual conduct against a child in the first degree
- Female genital mutilation
- Predatory sexual assault against a child
- Predatory sexual assault
Penalties for Sex Crimes
Being convicted of a sex crime in the state of New York can have long-lasting and far-reaching effects on your future. Not only could you face probation, exorbitant fines, and significant jail or prison time, you will also have to register as a sex offender. You may even lose the respect of your friends and family.
Sex Offender Registry
The sex offender registry is online database that has your name, age, distinguishing characteristics and details about the crime that you were convicted of. As a registered sex offender, you will have a harder time finding jobs, moving homes, and more. This is why it is imperative to retain strong representation if you have been charged with a sex crime.
Leave your TRUST and CONFIDENCE to them, 100% their expertise gave results done what's the best for you.- --E.C.
He was able to dismiss my case and save tons of money on future fines- G
This law firm is extremely professional and knowledgeable.- Jack
They worked, fought and won my case.- Bernadette
He got the case completely dismissed.- Gwendolyn