New York DWI Lawyer
Protecting Your Rights & Fighting for Your Driving Privileges
As members of the National College of DWI Defense, our attorneys can tirelessly fight for you in pursuit of the best results. We handle DWI/DUI cases from arraignment through trial, if necessary. We always work with an eye to accomplish the best results for our clients. These cases involve intricacies that require a special knowledge base, and that is exactly why we hone our DWI defense skills regularly. You can rely on our DWI attorneys in New York to provide you with the effective and dedicated representation you deserve.
Contact Lebedin Kofman LLP today for your free consultation from a New York DWI defense attorney.
- What is a DWI in the state of New York?
- What are misconceptions about arrest and prosecution for DWI?
- What are mistakes people make after being arrested?
- What happens after the arrest?
- What are the ramifications of just pleading guilty?
- Is the driver’s license taken immediately and are there hardship licenses?
- How can refusing the breath or blood test affect license suspension?
- Do laws in New York address BAC levels below 0.08?
- What factors might enhance or aggravate a DWI charge?
- Are DWI cases involving illegal or prescription drugs common?
- Are there alternative programs for first-time offenders?
- Aggravated driving while intoxicated per se
- Aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child
- Driving while ability impaired by alcohol
- Driving while intoxicated per se
- Installation and operation of ignition interlock devices
- Leaving the scene of an incident without reporting
- Reckless driving
- Unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
DWI Video FAQs
- What is a DWI?
- Why should people never admit to the police about drinking alcohol?
- What happens in refusing the breath test?
- What are the strict penalties for DUI?
- How can hiring an attorney affect the outcome of a DUI case?
At Lebedin Kofman LLP, our New York DWI attorneys can strongly represent your DUI/DWI case. Contact our firm today at (646) 663-4430 for a free initial consultation with our attorneys.
He was able to dismiss my case and save tons of money on future fines- G
This law firm is extremely professional and knowledgeable.- Jack
They worked, fought and won my case.- Bernadette
He got the case completely dismissed.- Gwendolyn
Highly recommend this lawyer.- Gogo